a blog to share my word-whispers and nearly seventy years of poetry

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Temptation!

I knew it was going to be a busy - and a significant day - and so my dear husband made the early morning tea. And I indulged, and was tempted ...

But then changes are afoot, to make for a more productive life, and the brain needs feeding, does it not, if the goal is to achieve? But maybe fresh fruit would have been more sensible.

N.B. These hand-written spills are presented exactly how they fall on the page; they are not scribbled and then copied. Poem-Spills that start there life as a scrawl have to be typed before they are presentable; often because, depending on the size of the bit of paper upon which I am writing, I decide to alter the line endings. Part visual and part sound, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment