a blog to share my word-whispers and nearly seventy years of poetry

Saturday, 30 March 2013

This could be fun ...!

I am re-focusing today, sorting projects - those on-the-go, those impending, and some about which I had forgotten. Like this idea that for some reason came to me almost two months ago and was filed away (the page on which I wrote it was scanned, and that was that).

I think at the time, I must have been thinking of the new booklets I will make for this year's Warwickshire Open Studios (beginning of July) when again I will be exhibiting in our caravan, sat in the courtyard outside our door. Time then to play, and think of Autumn projects ....

This is the word-whisper I wrote when the spark came, and an explanation of how I would create the booklet. I've now moved it into my WOS 2013 box along with many other possibilities. Eventually, they will all have to be prioritised.

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I wish I had more time to visit. I just came here for the very first time and I'm so glad I found your blog.

    I love the phrase you use... word-whispers.... it makes one want to draw near and not miss anything precious.

    I look forward to coming again soon when I have more time to stay and browse.

    Wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places.

    ReplyDelete